colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

2.09.2016

colourQ challenge #325 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hey, I'm back with one more - I've got the winners for challenge #325! Thank you gals for joining us, your work was so delightful! (It made it really difficult for us to choose!)

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! I love the delicate look of watercolors - and this is just exquisite!

  

And please give a BIG CONGRATS to these amazing new colourQ Courtiers! I love these - they're fantastic! 

 
 

As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

Back in a few...

3 Comentários:

shirley-bee said...

Oh, thanks for choosing my card! Congrats to Colour Queen Sue and the other Courtiers :)

Sue said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card and for your lovely comments! Made my day. Congrats to the HMs. I love your challenge blog x

Jacquie Southas said...

Congratulation Sue! Thanks for including my card in the Courtiers :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO