colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

10.21.2014

colourQ challenge #262 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello and a very HAPPY Tuesday to you! I have winners for challenge #262! Thank you all for playing ~ the gallery was just so fantastic, so many great entries!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! I totally love this happy, gorgeous card!!!


And just look at this amazing gallery ~ these colourQ Courtiers really knocked it out of the park!

  
  
  

As usual - you can click on the images to go see the full card!

I'll be back with the new challenge soon...

7 Comentários:

Becca Cruger said...

Congrats! That's some major talent being displayed!

Neets B said...

Thanks so much for the shout-out and congrats to my fellow mentions too. I LOVED this combo! :) x

SemSee said...

Huge congrats Shona - such a fabulous card! And a huge thank you to all the ColourQ team for the shout out! Such an awesome collection of cards. xxx

Gir Guerreiro said...

Que amor!!

Kylie said...

wow, thanks for the shout out! Congratulations Shona. Amazing card!

Karren said...

Thanks so much for the shout-out! Congrats to all the winners!

Shona Chambers said...

Good grief, how did this pass me by??!! Thank you so very much for choosing my card, I'm absolutely blown away! I must say a big thank you to Kim as I saw her post about this challenge and decided I should give it a go. Congratulations to all of the ColorQ Courtiers, they are all incredible cards!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO