colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

10.14.2014

colourQ challenge #259 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hey hey, I'm back with some winners for challenge #259! Thanks so much to everyone who played along with us, we loved all the bright & beautiful entries! 

Please help me give a HUG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! What an amazing card ~ it was unanimous! I love these stamped images!


  

And a BIG CONGRATS to our gallery of colourQ Courtiers!!! these are FABulous!

  
  
  

You can click on the images above to see the whole card!

Back soon...

2 Comentários:

Sue said...

Wow, I am thrilled! Thank you for choosing my card and congrats to all the Courtiers! Have a great week xx

Amanda Mertz said...

Thanks for the shout out! I loved these colors together. Congrats to the rest of the gallery!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO