colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

9.16.2014

colourQ challenge #256 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello and Happy Tuesday!!! Maisie had a field trip this morning at the petting zoo - so fun! (And h-o-t!) My dad brought my nephew, too ~ I swear half the preschoolers from our county were there! I have winners for challenge #256!  THANK YOU all so much for playing with us, so many wonderful ideas!!

Please help me give a HUG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! I love the background of this gorgeous card - so striking!


And a BIG CONGRATS to our newest colourQ Courtiers!!! This is a FANTASTIC gallery!

  
  
  

I'll be back soon...

5 Comentários:

Deepti said...

oh my!!! I am delighted, thank you so much, Congrats to all the HMs

Karren said...

Thanks so much for the shout-out - two challenges in a row is such a thrill! Congrats to all the winners.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards, everyone! Hope to have time to play this week.

Michelle said...

Thank-you for the HM! Congratulations everyone!

Julie Gearinger said...

Congrats Deepti- I absolutely love your card!! Thanks for choosing my card as one of the Courtiers and congrats to the rest of the Courtiers as well- your cards are fabulous!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO