colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

4.22.2014

colourQ challenge #236 ~ Winner Crowned...

I'm back ~ and I have the winners for challenge #236! Oh, I so loved these colors and your entries were nothing less than AWESOME!!! Thank you for playing!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! I wow - amazing use of the colors - and the gingham and sequins really float my boat!




And just look at this gorgeous gallery... A BIG CONGRATS to our newest colourQ Courtiers! 

  
  
  

As usual - you can click on the images to go see the full card!

I'll be back soon with the new challenge...

3 Comentários:

Kim S said...

Thank you! I LOVE these colors!

Maura said...

Thanks for choosing my card as a ColourQ Courtier! Love these colors and love the inlaid die technique, so it was win-win for me!

suzARTe said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the courtier's, loved this colour combo.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO