colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

4.22.2014

colourQ challenge #235 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello and HAPPY TUESDAY! I have some winners for challenge #235! Wow - what a great challenge! Your entries were exceptional ~ thank you all so much for playing!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! I love all the white space and the solid card stock shapes - gorgeous!



And just look at this beautiful gallery... A BIG CONGRATS to our newest colourQ Courtiers! 

  
  
  

As usual - you can click on the images to go see the full card!

I'll be back in a few with more winners...

4 Comentários:

Maura said...

Thanks for choosing my card as a colourQ Courtier. I had such fun with these colors!

Marybeth said...

Oh my gosh! Thank You! Congrats to all the other winners as well. How exciting!

Nance Leedy said...

Woohoo, thanks for bringing my card to the court! Couldn't be prouder! Congratulations to our queen and the other courtiers! Beautiful cards all

Sherrie M. said...

Thanks for the Courtier honors! Congrats to all - such an amazing group of cards!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO