colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

3.18.2014

colourQ challenge #233...


Happy Tuesday! Having a good week so far? As usual we are running 90 to nothing around here - LOL! Sounds familiar, huh? I promise to get caught up on winners... probably tonight after Maisie's soccer game. Thanks so much to all of you who played last week - the gallery is so so amazing!

Today's inspiration is from this happy, spring~y Turquesa Tile Bedding & Duvet at Pier 1 Imports. It reminds me of the beach for some reason... here's my tropical inspiration...


And from our incredible Royal Court...






Ready to get inky?!?

ENTRY DEADLINE is MONDAY, March 24th at 12 midnight CST, to be considered for colourQueen! You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, but if you miss it, you are welcome to leave your link in the comments!

PLEASE use the palette provided for your project! 

You'll notice that a few of our designers use colors similar to the SU! colors listed in the palettes - just try to keep it close!

Please display our palette badge, but at the VERY least, you MUST put a link in your post back to this challenge~ Thank you!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project. Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list ***

Hope you get to play along this week!!!





 

5 Comentários:

~Tammy~ said...

Great variety of samples from the DT!

Susie W. said...

Love the inspiration photo! Great cards from the DT, too! I had so much fun creating with these colors. :)

Mui Hoang said...

Love the colors!!! soooo bright and fun!!!

Amy Engel said...

Had to link to my gallery at splitcoast Stampers cause my main computer crashed. This little thing just can't handle adding posts to my blog. sorry. The colors were fun to work with and the cards everyone submitted are great.

Vicky Hayes said...

I knew I wouldn't be in time to link up but here's my URL http://craftingclare.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/petal-parade-leafiest-of-them-all.html
I always love the palettes here and there's always such amazing inspiration from the DT!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO