colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

10.22.2013

colourQ challenge #207 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hi there! Happy Tuesday! I'm here with some winners from challenge #207 - thank all you ladies who played along! Even though these colors may have been difficult - ALL the entries were amazing!

Please help me give a HUGE congrats to the newest colourQ colourQueen for her playfully fun card, I love the way she used these colors...


     

And look at this gorgeous gallery... A BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers!

  
  

As usual - you can click on the images to go see the full card!

Back in a bit...

1 Comentário:

Svitlana Shayevich said...

It's such a honor to be chosen as a Courtiers. Thank you very much for spotlighting my card!
Love your blog!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO