colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

10.01.2013

colourQ challenge #206 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hi there! Happy Tuesday! I'm here with some winners from challenge #206 - thank all you ladies who played along! All these entries were amazing!

Please help me give a HUGE congrats to the newest colourQ colourQueen for her super fun card, I love these gsweet little birds...




And look at this spectacular gallery... A BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers!

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on any of the above thumbnails to see the full cards!

*** I am taking a little vacation later in the week, so I will be a bit behind on the next couple of winners posts!***

See you in a bit for our next challenge!

2 Comentários:

Deborah Frings said...

Congratulations Kylie - love the little birds. Thanks so much for picking my card as one of the courtiers - I'm in great company!

Deepti said...

woohooo!! thank you so much for picking my card as one of the courtier and congratulations Kylie was winning

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO