colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

7.31.2012

colourQ challenge #147 ~ Winner Crowned...


Good morning! I hope you all had a terrific week! Thanks so much to all who played along, this past week - the entries were stellar! I love seeing all the different interpretations of the color palettes - SO FUN!

The votes are in - please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to this week's colourQueen for her adorably gorgeous card...



And a BIG CONGRATS to this week's colourQ Courtiers - beautiful job ladies!!!

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on the thumbnails to go check out the artist's blogs.

Back in a few with the new palette!

4 Comentários:

Lynn said...

Thank you again for choosing my card as a courtier...love all the gorgeous entries!

N@ Ali said...

yay, thrilled to bits to be Colour Queen this week! thank you!

Leslie Hanna said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as a courtier! :)

Gayatri said...

Thank You! Congrats to N@ and rest of my colleague coutiers:)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO