colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

7.24.2012

colourQ challenge #146 ~ Winner Crowned...


Holy cow~ we had some PHENOMENAL entries last week! You gals are crazy good! Thank you so much for playing!

The votes are in and we have ourselves a new colourQueen! Please Help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to this week's colourQueen for this incredible card....



And a big congrats to this week's colourQ Courtiers, they are fabulous...

   
   
   

As usual, you can click on any of the pics above an go check out their blogs - you should - they're awesome!

Have a great week!

10 Comentários:

Audrey said...

So many beautiful entries! Thank you for picking me as a Courtier! :)

Lisa Elton said...

Thank you so much ladies for making my card a Courtier winner this week! Congrats to all of the winners, this was a fun color combo!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the shout out - I appreciate it! ;-)

Beverley said...

Congrats Gayatri on your win & well done Courtiers! Lovely cards x

Vannessa said...

Thank you for choosing my cards as one of your courtiers this week and what a fabulous card Gayatri made! Going to have a go at recreating that one for sure!

Gisela said...

Thank you for choosing my card and congratulations to all the wieners specially to Gayatri, beautiful card.

Andrea W said...

There were so many amazing cards last week. Congrats to Gayatri and to all the Courtiers! I'm super happy to be one of them!!!

Mary said...

Congratulations and beautiful cards, Everyone!!!

Gayatri said...

Woohoo! Thanks so much for picking my card as a winner. I am excited how this card turned out. Great colour combo.
Congrats to all the courtiers. Gorgeous card.

Broni said...

Thanks so much for the shout out, ladies!! The entries were truly awesome!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO