colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

7.17.2012

colourQ challenge #145 ~ Winner Crowned...


Good morning! Thanks so much to everyone who played along this week, the entries were so amazing!!! I thought these colors were super fun, myself!

We finally got all the votes in (I'm still commenting, though!) and this week's colourQueen for this adorably creative and super fun card....



And here is our outstanding gallery of colourQ Courtiers...

  
  
  
  


Thank you all again, and as always, the courtiers are in no particular order. I hope you go visit them by clicking on the thumbnails above, and leave them some love!

See you back here in a few for some AWESOME new colors!

6 Comentários:

Lisa Elton said...

Thanks for choosing my card for a courtier this week ladies! And big congrats to my fellow winners...FABULOUS cards!

Heather said...

Congrats to Meghan. That is one awesome card!! Congrats also to the courtiers. Nice work!

Tracey McNeely said...

Meghan your card last week was so much fun, congrats to you. Thank you and congrats to all of this weeks Courtiers.

PrettyStampin.com said...

Congrats to Meghan & all the courtiers! Lovin' the wonderful ideas & inspiration!

Jo said...

Thanks for choosing my card as a courtier this week. Congrats to Meghan and all the other coutiers, too :)

Sanketi said...

Congrats Meghan!
and thanks for choosing my card as a courtier!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO