colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

3.30.2010

colourQ challenge #26...



So we've arrived! Week number 26... half a year! Is that CRAZY or what? Has anyone played along every week so far? I'll have to check on that... Today's inspiration comes from a cutie-patootie pair of booties found over at funkyshapes on Etsy. Maisie is too little for me to start spending $25 on booties for her... but they're still darling!!!

Not only do you have my take on the colors today, but also those of the inaugural colourQ Royal Court Design Team! You'll find their beautiful photos to the right, as well as links to their oh-so-awesome blogs! I was very anxious asking these talented ladies to join me each week - I mean, what if they said no?!? Luckily that didn't happen, so please go visit them & show them some love... not only are they super talented, they are also some of the nicest folks you'll find on the web & they've been so supportive of these challenges over the last 6 months! Thank you ladies!

Here's mine...


And the Royal Court's gorgeous samples...

Kari
Krystal

LeAnne

Renée

Samantha
Tanja

All the details:

ENTRY DEADLINE is Sunday, April 4th at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen! Otherwise you can play along anytime!
PLEASE focus on the challenge colors for your project!
Using InLinkz, please link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project.
Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!
*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky?***


Hope you get to play along this week!!!



12 Comentários:

LeAnne said...

Wow, everyone's cards look great--how fun is this going to be!!! Thanks again, Arielle!

Lisa Salkeld said...

GORGEOUS cards gals!!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

WOW, what a fab line up! I'm SO glad you decided on the Design Team Arielle, and even more pleased to see some of my favourite artists here! Way to go girls!! :)

Rochelle said...

Congrats ColourQ Design Court girls!! Great cards! And Arielle, I like the new InLinkz posting method! :)

Christa said...

What a stunning colorcombo, love it!!! Saw some wonderful entries! Also love the new posting method!

Anne said...

Love this upload! and what gorgeous cards.

Beverly G said...

Looks like you've really got some great entries this week. Stiff competition, good thing it's friendly.

Silke Ledlow said...

Fabulous samples ladies!!! I had so much fun using these awesome colors and I almost forgot to add my card today...LOL!!!

Happy Easter to everyone!!! Hugs ~S~

Agus said...

here is my card: http://ayhandcraft.blogspot.com/2010/04/happy-anniversary.html
lol i couldnt post it there :(
Hugs,
Agus

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Oh darn! I forgot the deadline was Sunday, not Monday! I gotta fix that in my stampin' planner. Anyway, I did play along with your colors in my card for today:

http://glitterinmyhair.blogspot.com/2010/04/lpsc62-sketchy-monday.html

inkedx2 said...

Loved these colors but missed the dealine. :( If you are interested, here is my creation.

http://inkedx2.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-first-design-card.html

Robbie

Linda McClain said...

Oops, missed the deadline by one day. Bummers - it's a gorgeous color combination! Here's mine:

http://cateredcrop.com/2010/04/05/lilacs-and-lavender/

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO