colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

12.01.2009

colourQ challenge #9...



Welcome to the colourQ challenge #9... Christmas carols are already on the radio and in the stores... I'm sure most of you have gotten a jump on your decorating and shopping, but if have not (like me!), today's inspiration is a project from Good Housekeeping magazine. You can make this beautiful, yet funky, Christmas Ball Wreath, by following a few simple directions! A great way to recycle any ornaments you don't want to use! If you scroll through the slide show, it's project #4.




My project is a gift card holder "stocking"... complete with blingy goodness! At this rate I'll be completely out of bling by Christmas! You can read more about it on my blog in a little while...


Linda did some awesome coloring and sponging... isn't is beautiful? And I love her layout, too! Krystal's baby wipe technique is so cool (have to try that one) and I love her snow!!! Here are Linda & Krystal's cards, now you see why they were previous colourQueens!




Now it's your turn! Using Mister Linkey below, please add your name & the direct link to your image! Any mis-linked creations are subject to deletion, but I will try to contact you if I have to delete it, so that you can try again! If Mr. Linky is still having trouble... you can leave a link in a comment, as well! Please have your project uploaded no later Sunday, December 6th at 11: 59 pm Central, if you wish to be considered for the colourQueen of the week. I'll make my pick on 12/07/09, and post the winner who'll be able to display colourQ's colourQueen badge, and also be a future guest designer!


Hope you get a chance to play this week!





7 Comentários:

TrishG said...

Wow! All 3 of these cards are gorgeous!!! Love the techniques used! Fantastic job

Brenda said...

wow! What a fun color combo challenge site! i hope I get a chance to play sometime soon. The color combos are really great!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just darling! Love that little stocking stuffer. :)

Beverly G said...

Great guest designers! Love their cards, but I needed a birthday card. Thanks for your wonderful inspiration. See you next week.

Unknown said...

Wonderful cards. I loved this color combo. I especially love the "tie dye" look on the stocking card.

Stef H said...

oh i am new to your challenge and these colors are gorgeous! hope you like what i did for this one and i'll definitely be back for more!

hugs,

Renée said...

great cards with great colours!! I made one too but it's not a Christmas card :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO