colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

12.07.2009

colourQ challenge #9 ~ Winner Crowned...

Beautiful entries this week!!! I'm loving all the Christmas cheer, but I also LOVED all the non-Christmas cards!!! How amazingly creative are you gals?!?

Here's one that caught my eye this week... fun and funky quilting made this card especially festive, so this week's fabulous creation won my heart! Congrats so much to....



Here are all the gorgeous entries, please click on the images to visit each particiapants blog... they are all amazing!





Thank you again to all of you for sharing your talents with me & each other~ I get so excited to see each and every entry!


I know with Christmas coming up, it's getting harder for everyone to find time to do everything, especially "create". But should you find the time throughout the rest of this holiday, colourQ will still have a new challenge each week! And for most of you who don't know... I'll be having a baby girl mid-January! I already have the challenges planned through that time, so there won't be an interruption then, either. It's been so cool to get to know each of you through your blogs and creative work... let's just say at this point, I'm addicted - lol!


Congratulations again to Manda (don't forget to grab your badge) and all of you!!!


See you in a few hours for next week's challenge and 2 awesome samples from our guest designers!


1 Comentário:

Beverly G said...

You are one busy gal, you're at the top of my admiration list.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO