colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

12.29.2009

colourQ challenge #13...


Well, Christmas is now a warm, fuzzy memory & the festive holiday colors are behind us! (I do know that a few of you will not be missing Glorious Green - lol!) As I was perusing the deals at my local "megamart", I saw that they're already putting out Valentine candy! Wow... I was shocked they waited until Christmas was over! So in the spirit of jumping the gun, how about a sweet, candy heart inspired color scheme?!?

I'll be having my little princess in a few weeks, and found this rather adorable layered hair bow, from 2lil Angels Boutique, which is the inspiration of this week's challenge! Don't worry, I haven't gotten out my wallet yet, since Alex is just now growing hair at 18 months, I'm sure she'll be bald for a while as well! Here's my take on the colors, and info will be posted on my blog, as well...


So now it's your turn, crafty stampers! Using Mister Linky below, please add your name & the direct link to your image! Any mis-linked creations are subject to deletion, but I will try to contact you if I have to delete it, so that you can try again! If Mr. Linky is still having trouble... you can leave a link in a comment, as well! Please have your project uploaded no later Sunday, January 3rd at 11: 59 pm Central, if you wish to be considered for the colourQueen of the week. I'll make my pick on 01/04/2010, and post the winner who'll be able to display colourQ's colourQueen badge, and also be a future guest designer! I hope to have some guest designers next week, now that the holidays are over! I thought it might be too much to have them the last couple weeks with the holiday busy-ness looming!


Hope you get a chance to play!





10 Comentários:

LeAnne said...

Ooh, this is a lovely color combo! Hope I get to play!

Unknown said...

LOOOOVE this combo!!!! I can't wait to play!!!

Krystal De Leeuw said...

Wow! An 18 month old and a baby due in 2 weeks and still time and energy to make such gorgeous cards, not to mention fabulous color challenges?!! YOU GO GIRL!! :)

Arielle H Gordon said...

Krystal, you're so sweet~ most people just call me insane... I'm really looking forward to the new baby & my maternity leave (8 weeks - YAY!) Between wrangling Alex & taking care of Maisie maybe I'll be able to sneak in some extra stamp time!!!

Beverly G said...

Love the name you have picked for your new princess, and your card is super sweet. Happy New Year!!

Stacey Schafer said...

had fun with this one, Arielle!

Lisa Salkeld said...

Mine's posted! fun, fun!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Wowza!!! So many terrific entries this week so far... you ladies are really gonna put me through the ringer trying to pick a colourQueen!!! YAY!

Unknown said...

love these colors! beautiful samples! thanks for the challenge!

Rochelle said...

What fun colors! And I love your card! Thanks!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO