colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

12.30.2009

colourQ challenge #13 ~ Wild Card Guest Designers...

Congratulations to our colourQ Wild Card Guest Designers Riley & Hazel!!! What a fabulous job!!!
These gals are not only super talented, but they were SUPER FAST stampers this week, as well! Please take the time to visit their blogs, either by clicking their names above or their cards below. And make sure you leave them some 'comment love' while you're at it!




At least once a month, there will be a week when we have no guest designers scheduled... so if you come to see the next week's challenge & there are no projects by guest designers, that's your "Q" to be one of the first two participants to upload YOUR project to Mr. Linky & earn a Wild Card Guest Designer spot & the badge!


Bye for now...

6 Comentários:

Hazel said...

Yay! thank you! x

Unknown said...

WOW! Thanks so much, Arielle!!! :)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Hi Arielle! I found your blog today and I LOVE it. I used one of your challenges from November, and noted your blog on my blog. You can be sure I will be back often. Thanks!! and here is the link in case you want to take a peek and my plug for you... http://slanzalotto.blogspot.com/2009/12/c4c-deer-friend.html Happy New Year!

Laurel said...

Great colors! Here is my card:

http://want2scrap.blogspot.com/2010/01/woo-hoo-happy-birthday.html

Katie said...

Great colors.
I couldn't find Mr Linky anywhere on either post.
Here's my card

Devlin said...

Great challenge!
Here's my card.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO