colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

12.15.2009

colourQ challenge #11...



Wow, Christmas is almost here ~ YAY! For this week's inspiration, I saw this beautiful Amy Butler rug... and loved these colors! It reminds me of snowflakes! Although I didn't use any snowflakes, here's my take (more info on my blog):




And here are the fabulous cards of the first 2 to link, weren't they busy bees this morning? BTW ~ When you don't see any guest designers' cards, that means we'll have 2 Wild Cards for the week (the first 2 to link up)... so this week's colourQ Wild Card guest designers are... Julie & Melissa!




Make sure you go visit Julie & Melissa's blogs & leave them a little love! I know this is a busy time of year, but I hope you'll get to play!


Okay gals, now it's your turn! Using Mister Linky below, please add your name & the direct link to your image! Any mis-linked creations are subject to deletion, but I will try to contact you if I have to delete it, so that you can try again! If Mr. Linky is still having trouble... you can leave a link in a comment, as well! Please have your project uploaded no later Sunday, December 20th at 11: 59 pm Central, if you wish to be considered for the colourQueen of the week. I'll make my pick on 12/21/09, and post the winner who'll be able to display colourQ's colourQueen badge, and also be a future guest designer!


Bye for now~









4 Comentários:

Melissa Craig said...

I think I might've misunderstood the challenge. I took it as White or Vanilla. I didn't use Vanilla. But I loved using the other colors, I don't think of Going Gray very often, but the results are always so nice.

Melissa Craig said...

Oh how cool! Thanks for the guest spot - how fun!! I will add the badge later, I'm off to take DD to dance.

Clare said...

LOVE this color combo! Unfortunately, I have like, NO papers for it! :( That will change soon - I'm getting the Everafter pad by Cosmo Cricket! :) Sorry I haven't been able to join in a challenge yet.:(

Heidi Baks said...

I'm late for the challenge, but great colors for my New Year's card. Thanks!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO