colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

12.21.2009

colourQ challenge #11 ~ Winners Crowned...


Is it me, or do everyone's entries just keep getting better?!? You're right... it's not just me...


This week it was exceptionally hard to pick a winner, so I picked two! These two awesome ladies really caught my eye and their cards were just spot on! Please help me congratulate both...

STEPH


LEANNE
Steph's card with the button ornaments is so cute & I love how effortlessly perfect she used the colors! LeAnne (2nd week in a row!) added such fabulous detail of snowflakes that echoed through the card, that I thought was super swell! You can visit their blogs by clicking on their names or the images of their cards ~ so please hop on over and tell them congrats!


Below are the thumbnails of the other SUPER FAB entries... as always in alphabetical order, so go visit them as well & spread a little comment love! Everyone's entries are so wonderful, and definitely deserve a closer look!




Thank you again to everyone who participated this week! There will be a new challenge tomorrow, maybe you'll find a few moments to play along!


Bye for now...

3 Comentários:

Melissa Craig said...

Congratulations Steph and LeAnn! Your cards are gorgeous!

Looking forward to another color challenge Arielle!

LeAnne said...

Aw, thanks again, Arielle! I just love doing your challenges, although with Christmas this week, I might have to take a wee break!!! I really admired Steph's card as soon as I saw it, too! Very lacy & delicate...I loved it! Everyone's cards were great!!!

Unknown said...

I've been on vacation for a while and just got back to see this. My gosh, I'm so excited! Thanks for the kind words you guys! I'm off to post on my blog about this! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO